Hi there, It’s Lunar Year 2015 Folks and I wish a Happy New Year to my Singaporean Friends and also Chinese People all over the world 🙂 Gong Xi Fa Cai 😉
I happen to dropped by FairPrice Grocery Store and something pop-out from my mind to crave a stake for tonight. What I was thinking is a medium rare stake. So to cut the story short.
I grab a certian grams of Rib-Eye Stake in the meat counter and collect some seasonings.
How I did it? Well, just follow these simple steps and your tummy will indulge a yummy evening.
1. Seasoned the Stake, just some pinched of a salt, and shower it with Ground Pepper.
2. Heat the Frying Pan and make sure you saw some smoke coming up as indicator of heat before putting the Olive Oil.
3. Once the Olive Oil is hot and ready for fry. Then you put the seasoned Rib Eye Stake for cooking. 🙂
4. Cook it for 2-3 minutes at least until its brown and you can pintch it with a Toothpick so check the tenderness of the meat and if its cooked or enough.
5. Grab a Garlic and crunched it then mixed it in, and it will serve as a brush to your stake for additional spices. Put some Parsley Flakes for aroma of course 😉
6. Cooking this Rib-Eye Graclic/Butter Stake takes only about 3-6 minutes and not more than 8mins because we’re aiming for a medium rare.
Serve it with Fresh Fruit Juice for a Balance Diet. 😉
Thanks for viewing guys 😉 Let’s EAT!!!