Pork Steak w/ Onion and Gravy Sauce
- 1/2 kilo lean pork, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup kalamansi juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 large onions (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 pack Instant Gravy (dissolved in water)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- half cup water
- Marinate pork slices for at least 30 minutes.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and stir fry the marinated pork slices on medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the onions to the meat and continue stir frying for another 3 minutes.
- Add water and bring it to a boil then cover pan and simmer for another 30 minutes or until the pork is tender. Make sure to check it from time to time to avoid the meat from getting dried up. Add water if needed.
- Pour the dissolved gravy mix to the meat and onions dish. Make sure that the stove is set on low heat. Add water as often as needed if the meat is still not that tender. Gravy thickens the longer you cook it. This dish is best served with baked potatoes or a cup of rice.